Thursday, August 06, 2009

Caught Wet

Or otherwise known as ditangkap basah in Malay.

Always wondered how that quaint local phrase came about! Imagined dozens of native girls and boys clad in batik sarongs discovered amongst the jungle bushes in the throes all covered in sexsweat. What the colourful phrase actually means is being caught in close proximity with a nubile member of the opposite sex.

Which obviously brings to mind all sorts of lewd, wicked immoral pursuits.

Exactly what I was guilty of this very afternoon.

With Salem.

Remember my hunky workman Sexy Salem? Well this afternoon I finally got my wish - had the deliciously tanned fella cornered under the shower all wet.

And I didn't even plan this.

First our Sexy Salem came knocking at my door wanting to fix the new showerheads. Which was after the entire scathing lecture I gave to him and his crew ( do it on a weekly basis ) on the shoddy maintenance of the plumbing fixtures in my house.

Leaning
Umm. Could you hand me a bigger towel?

Turns out Salem isn't all that cocksure when he's left without his supportive fellow workmen behind him. Easy enough prey for a menacing vulture like me especially when I had him trapped in my bathroom.

Despite his apparent pretty boy looks, Salem actually has a functioning brain that screamed alarm when I watched him with hungry covetous eyes. With the sultry summer heat causing nervous sweat to start beading at his lip, Salem with his big brown eyes looked like a terrified gazelle under headlights. Nothing like making a confident man lose his composure.

Salem : Wait. W-why are you locking the toilet doors?
Paul : Relax. I'm checking to see if it works. Good latches by the way. Love hard burnished steel, really tough and solid.
Salem : Umm. We try to give our best.
Paul : Nervous? Why don't you focus on the shower head?
Salem : Umm. Okay.
Paul : Check if the pressure's good. Whether the connection's screwed hard.
Salem : Umm. Okay.
Paul : Got it really fast and tight?
Salem : Could you try turning the pressure valve?

Next thing you know I accidentally hit the pressure valve. He didn't exactly tell me how much to release. And whoosh. We were both wet. Sexy Salem more so than me.

Certainly took away much of the rife sexual tension in the heated room - especially with Salem drenched from head to toe. Can I say Salem has some really nice ripped abs? Perfectly smooth as well with a tiny treasure trail going down into his wet denim.

Lickable.

9 comments:

V said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
V said...

OoO...scandalous!

you should touch ur crotch after locking the bathroom door!! ;P

Gratitude said...

Sarawak here I come! ^^
+Ant+

Legolas said...

Don't ever think that I'm not watching.

Chris said...

haha... or u shud unlock the door?

cYiD said...

"...Next thing you know I accidentally hit the pressure valve..."
'accidentally' here doesn't seem right :P

GeorgeNJ said...

Oh sweetheart, you gotta finish this story ... you can't keep me hanging (as it were)...lol

Janvier said...

Lots of things can be 'accidental'! Like a Rohypnol in his drink to cool down after fixing the showerheads!

savante said...

Now that would send him fleeing for sure, B!

Start booking your tics, Gratitude.

How ominous, legolas :)

Why? I love them locked up, chris :)

It was an accident that I turned it way too high, cYiD!

Nothing much to continue, George :)

That's also true. Will try that out one of these days, janvier!

P