Friday, May 15, 2009

Spock Me

Infinite Diversity in Infinite Combinations.

Oh yeah, that should be my new motto. Especially when it applies to friendly visiting aliens such as Spock.

And I certainly wouldn't mind getting friendly with Spock. Rave all you might about the new Star Trek movie - the excellent script, the pulse-pounding action, the amazing side effects and yes, about the new Captain Kirk... but hell, I only find myself wanting to boldly go where no man has gone before with Commander Spock.

Seriously. Zachary Quinto has managed to put the sexy back into the Vulcans. Ignore the unfashionable bowl cut hairdo. Finally. I haven't had a Trek character to drool over ever since Lieutenant Tom Paris left with his monstrous PMS-ing half Klingon.

Spock
Spock, the final frontier. Endless. Silent. Waiting.
Oh yeah, and the fella to his right is Captain Kirk.

Which of course prompted this brief discourse with the Legal Beagle - otherwise known as Mrs James T. Kirk ( who is a dead ringer for Chris Pine ).

Paul: Seriously. What's with the obsession with brash pink-cheeked Midwest farmboy-turned-good Captain Kirk? I'd take Commander Spock anytime, freaky pointy ears and all.
Beagle : He's a cold, emotionless freak.
Paul : I like the quiet, sexy, cerebral sort. Captain Kirk is only good for sweaty one-night-stands with green girls.
Beagle : Vulcans only have sex during mating season. which is probably every 7 years or so.
Paul : I have enough sex drive for twenty Vulcans. All he needs to do is just to lie there.
Beagle : He'll give you a Vulcan nerve pinch and you'll be out cold.

Ah, but doesn't the Legal Beagle know that doctors have all the best drugs? I'm sure I can find an exotic Venusian Spanish Fly to entrap the cerebral Spock. Maybe add in a lil aphrodisiac into all his meals by daily increments. Push him into an early Pon Farr? I'm always logical.

But seriously move away from my man, grabby Lieutenant Uhura. I can definitely take that uppity universal translator on heels. Bet she wouldn't see my bacteria-filled needle shot coming!

Till then, live long and prosper.

8 comments:

MrBunnyBan said...

He wasn't *that* hot. Interesting, but not that hot.

Tanglebloom said...

He's way hotter as Sylar than Spock. I'd let him cut open my head any day.

Unknown said...

gawd.. 7 years? thank goodness i'm x a vulcan ;)

Janvier said...

You going for Zachary Quinto and him going for Chris Pine. That leaves Chris Evans all to ourself! Muahahaha!

Perky said...

I haven't watched Star Trek yet. But Quinto as evil Sylar is damn hot (don't like it when Sylar's a sissy).

I still have my eyes on Kirk though!

RPMnut said...

Kirk's mine. Hands off.
Hur hur :D

laksa Lim said...

bro, lu janji mau msg me ur number.... did you get the wrong laksa lim?

savante said...

Gasp! Don't insult the Spock, Ban!

That's also true but the cerebral types always drive me insane as wll, tanglebloom. And I don't mean cerebral slicing types.

We can always get them high, nicholas.

Doubt we'd let you share, janvier :P

No denying the hotness of Captain Kirk, perky!

You can have him. I'm content with Spock, Nut.

Will do so, Lim.

P