Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Odd Tidings

While I'm at work, I occasionally get the most interesting messages - which was fortunate today since I'm still recovering from my awful on-call the day before. The day or two after a really bad call day can be likened to a massive 24 hour hangover where your head aches painfully with a dull lassitude and your eyelids feel weighted down with rocks.

Nature obviously abhors a vacuum. Since my recent transfer, there has been a severe lack of maleficence in my old workplace - though according to the latest rumours, that space has been sufficiently filled up by a buffed up, bitchy Handsome Hui. Or so the man claims. Thankfully, he seems to have learnt quite a bit during my tenure there and he continues to uphold the inherently wicked reputation of bitchdoctors by biting the heads of unwary colleagues.

Still my evil deeds has certainly lent me a certain cachet. My inexplicable ( and obviously well known ) fear of crowds led to an unusual call an hour ago from an old friend of mine Fearful Fran who's purportedly planning another wild reunion. Tremulously he reported to me that there would be a scheduled .... 13 guests appearing at the Last Supper. Why that should turn me into a raging crazed monster is beyond me.

Wonder who's gonna be the hottie Judas.

8 comments:

Ganymede said...

Not just any Last Supper Dr. Paul. Its QUEER Last Supper. Heheheh.

famezgay said...

woa.. 13.. that would be A LOT... uhmnn..

Anonymous said...

Wow, you work a lot, doctor.

It didn't cross my mind Juda could be a hottie. :-) I always imagined how hot the person sitting in center would be. :-)

savante said...

Well, there might be a few straights over there, defiant.

Sounds like a lot to me too, ceusm.

Obviously you didn't catch the Gospel of Judas documentary. The actor who played Judas was HAWT!

Paul

Annie said...

Can I come?.. oh wait.. that didn't sound right.... *grumbling* I swear when I get to Malaysia, I expect an invitation next time! *flicking my hair and huffing off*

Musang said...

would it be like... err... a big orgy afterwards?

well darling, you can bend any straight guy your way.

take pictures of the foods and post. and of coure the hottie judas and post.

Musang said...

but of course you are the hottest among all...

Annie said...

Am I allowed to bring a digital camera to this Last Supper? I'd like to sell some photos on e-bay if I can?.. oh.. wait.. was I invited.. oh, who cares. I'm there! Like it or not!