Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Balthazar

A short note linked to my earlier Constantine comments.

While the forces of good are represented by the oddly androgynous Gabriel played by Tilda Swinton, the bad boys are dressed to kill in the style of the Godfather. What can I say, evil has never looked so good in the form of the deliciously wicked Gavin Rossdale who makes his debut as Balthazar, one of hell's numerous minions. Glossy and slicked up in hair gel and Italian suits, he makes really sweet male eye candy as he struts across the screen causing havoc in men's lives.

Constantine and Balthazar in an intimate moment


As Balthazar approaches the stoic John Constantine and pronounces him 'finger-lickin' good', I can't help but wonder how anyone could possibly resist such sinful temptation :) The bad boys always have it so good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh I truly had to dissociate the movie from any of the graphic novels of Hellraiser, but after doing that I simply adored this movie. I thought Gabriel in all of its androgeny was simply magnificent. Though again, I am in lust with Keanue Reeves in specific movies and yeah they all looked like they had stepped onto a InStyle magazine shoot. lol